Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vegan Raspberry Muffins

Yes, after a long, long time I'm finally back! I know, I know, it took forever, but there are a lot of things going on at the moment with mean I really don't have tiime to make a lot of posts, but hopefully I'll manage to find the time between school and other things to keep this blog updated reasonably frequently *is hopeful*.
Anyways, back to baking. I've still been keeping up with it, but I haven't really ventured outside the world of cookies, muffins, and cakes in a while now; I really need to get back into trying things like pie etc., but they just take so damn long to make >_<
Daniel, preparing to bake!

Me, doing likewise!

All mixed up!


Ready to be baked!

The Results!

Overall, we were really happy with these! They were really good fresh from the oven, they tasted really healty! Perhaps just the raspberries were a little too bitter, but overall they made on hell of a good muffin!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I so need a guy to be my baking buddy! Glad to have you back :)

Rebecca Bourke said...

Lol, 'baking buddies' are fun! It's great to be back ^_^